Its origin is connected to the “Accademia degli Inquieti (the Unquiet)”, founded in 1690 by Eustachio Manfredi, which became the “Accademia delle Scienze” two years later (1711).
The Class of Moral Sciences was founded in 1907 with the support of Giovanni Pascoli and other intellectuals from the town of Bologna, after Giosuè Carducci was awarded the Nobel Prize.
- From Foundations: Notice of competition Prizes (in Italian)
- a) Prize contest notice from Foundation Anita Vacchi b) Prize contest notice from Foundation Maria Teresa and Alessandro Ghigi
- Programmes 2016
- Past and ongoing projects
- Round Table: The impact of Science and New Technologies in Paris. Convention for chemical disarmament
- By Alberto Breccia Fratadocchi and Gianfranco Tracci.
- Chemical Coffee….. trotting
- The Publications of the Academy of Sciences
- Lectura Dantis Bononiensis